There have been 12 home sales so far in Boca Greens in 2017, with prices ranging from $255,000 up to $495,000. Despite the bottom number, most transactions were $385K or more.
The low end home is an outlier. 19622 Back Nine Drive sold for only $255K. The 2 bedroom, 2 bath home has less than 1200 square feet. That’s over 500 square feet smaller – and $70K cheaper – than the next largest home in this report. It took nearly a year to sell.
Next on the list, and still well below average, is 10191 Camelback Lane selling for $325K. The 1700 square foot home has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths and was on the market for 6 months.
Three other homes sold for just under $400K:
- $385K – 10212 Canoe Brook Circle, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, 2000 square feet
- $390K – 10065 Camelback Lane, 3 beds, 2 baths, 2100 square feet
- $395K – 10448 Milburn Lane, 3 beds, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
There’s another jump to the next group of homes, starting at $440K for 10243 Fresh Meadow Lane. The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths in 2300 square feet. It’s on a pie-shaped cul de sac lot with a fairly large lake view including an angle on sunset skies. This one sat on the market for over 8 months.
The two most expensive homes in this report each took 5 months to sell. At the top is 10339 Canoe Brook Circle at $495,000 with 4 bedrooms and 2 1/2 baths in 2500 square feet. The south-facing backyard includes water and golf course views.
Next at $490K, 10152 Canoe Brook Circle has 3 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths in nearly 2900 square feet, which just sold on May 1st.
There were four other transactions over $450K:
- $460K – 20049 Back Nine Drive, 3 beds, 2 baths, 2300 square feet
- $483K – 10433 Milburn Lane, 4 beds, 3 baths, 2700 square feet (sold in two weeks)
- $485K – 10434 Canoe Brook Circle, 3 beds, 3 baths, 2700 square feet
- $485K – 19388 Cherry Hills Terrace, 3 beds, 2 baths, 2200 square feet
Need help with real estate? Call Warren at 888-733-5299 (text 518-225-3710) or just fill out the form below.