We’re happy to say there’s no terrible news in our latest inspection report. The worst numbers came from the main dining room in the Gleneagles Country Club, and that was the only one with more than 20 violations. Among regular places West Boca residents might go to, Henry’s on Jog north of Clint Moore had 15 violations with 5 high priority. The Sea Southeast Asian in the same plaza had 10 violations.
Villagio in Mizner Park had 12 violations with 2 high priority. In West Boca, Bagelworks on Glades Road west of the Turnpike had 13 violations with 3 high priority.
Other notables in this report include:
- Boca Skewers on NE 2nd and Oishii Japanese on NW 20th in East Boca, each with 12 violations
- Saito Japanese and Ethos Greek in Promenade, each with 11 violations
- Di Pizza near Wawa in Parkland with 10 violations, 1 high priority
- Yokohama in Boca Lyons Plaza and Orchid Gardens off Lyons near Century Village each had 9 violations
- La Luna in Polo Club Shoppes and Casa L’Italien near Doris Market each had 8 violations
- Madison’s New York Grill near Town Center, Chops Lobster Bar in Mizner, and Another Broken Egg Cafe in Royal Palm each had 7 violations
Several places had 6 violations including Mozzarita Bar in The Reserve on Clint Moore at 441, Abe & Louie’s on Glades, Outback Steakhouse and Trattoria Nonna (both on SW 18th), Tap 42 in Boca Center, Sushi Boca Cafe in Town Center, and Hunan City near Doris Market.
Also a notable licensing inspection for Anzo, a new restaurant that should be opening soon in Shadowood near Lime Fresh.
As usual our full spreadsheet for this report is below, or you can click to get the pdf:allinsp-10-21-2018