You’re going to hire someone to sell your house. At $500,000, you’ll be paying your listing broker $15,000. At $1 million, the commission is $30K.
Hiring at that level for such an important transaction and paying so much, it makes sense to ask your Realtor® to show you their resume.
Warren Redlich’s outstanding resume includes:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mathematical Economics from Rice University
- Master’s degree from Stanford University
- Attorney for over 20 years
- Published dozens of articles about West Boca real estate
- Founder and owner of West Boca News
- Numerous media appearances including Fox News and CBS This Morning
Education and experience matter. The real estate market is driven by economics. Your transaction will involve substantial math, and contracts that attorneys are trained to understand. Warren is the leading journalist covering real estate in West Boca – no one knows the local market better. And while most real estate transactions go smoothly, if there are problems you want someone who operates at the highest levels and can handle pressure.
Call Warren at 888-733-5299 to set up an appointment. He will come to you, anywhere in West Boca and also West Delray (south of Atlantic and west of the Turnpike). You can also e-mail him at email@example.com.
Warren’s resume is below: