There were over 80 transactions from July 1 to early August with some well over a million dollars.
Topping our report is the nearly 8000 square foot mansion in Long Lake Estates. 18283 Daybreak Drive has six bedrooms with seven full baths and two half baths. It took over five months to sell and the $3.1M price is down a bit from the original listing at $3.3M. It previously sold for $3M in 2005. The sellers were Robert and Cathy Baker. We think Robert is a personal injury lawyer, and Cathy may be a handbag designer with blu & baker.
The rest of the million dollar club were all in Seven Bridges or The Bridges, with two houses selling lower in those communities. All were built since 2014.
- $2.23M – 9631 Moritz Way, 7600 sq.ft., Seven Bridges
- $1.29M – 16756 Strasbourg Lane, 4000 sq.ft., Seven Bridges
- $1.26M – 8294 Banpo Bridge Way, 5200 sq.ft., The Bridges
- $1.15M – 16832 Charles River Drive, 5500 sq.ft., The Bridges
- $1.14M – 16951 Pavilion Way, 5200 sq.ft., Seven Bridges
- $1.03M – 16436 Pantheon Pass, 4700 sq.ft., Seven Bridges
- $945K – 16160 Pantheon Pass, 4300 sq.ft., Seven Bridges
- $752K – 8700 Lewis River Road, 3200 sq.ft., The Bridges
Next highest on the food chain is The Oaks. 17569 Middlebrook Way sold for $975K with 5400 sq.ft., 5 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths. The house was bought for $900K back in 2010. The sale was completed in just over a month at $180/sq.ft. thanks to a motivated seller and aggressive pricing.
17987 Lake Azure Way sold for $900K with 4400 sq.ft., 5 beds, 4 full and 2 half baths. It took over 9 months but the seller’s patience was rewarded with a price over $200/sq.ft.
On the same street, 17746 Lake Azure Way sold in under 2 months. The house has 5 beds, 5 full and 2 half baths in just over 4500 sq.ft.
Last for The Oaks, 17865 Monte Vista Drive sold in a post-foreclosure auction for $852K, also in just under two months. The large house has 6 beds, 6 full and 2 half baths in 5800 sq.ft.
Five homes sold in Saturnia. At the high end, 19498 Saturnia Lakes Drive sold for $850K with 6 bedrooms, 4 and half baths, and just under 4700 sq.ft. with no waterfront. This house has a very large lot with a big pool and a basketball court. The kitchen was redone with very high end materials and appliances including a huge SubZero refrigerator.
The similarly sized 11725 Watercrest Lane with waterfront sold for only $783K, a $67,000 difference probably to the lot size and the kitchen.
At just over 4000 square feet, 19174 Skyridge Circle sold for $725K, and 11793 Preservation Lane sold for $715K, each with 5 bedrooms and 4 baths.
All of these larger homes are in the same general category as the newer homes in The Oaks and The Bridges, all putting price pressure on each other.
At the lower end in Saturnia, 19567 Estuary Drive sold for $576K with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in 2900 square feet.
Palma Vista and Avalon
Two smaller and lesser known communities on the east side of 441 continue to sell well. 21180 La Vista Circle in Palma Vista sold for $735K with 6 bedrooms and 5 1/2 baths in 3800 square feet. Residents of Palma Vista have a special walking gate into the Jewish Federation campus and the walk to Publix is less than a mile.
9707 Palma Vista Way sold for $560K with 4 beds and 3 baths in 2500 square feet.
In Avalon, 9605 Parkview Avenue sold for $690K. The house has 5 bedrooms and 4 baths in 3400 square feet.
In another smaller community, the newer Boca Reserve, 12106 Boca Reserve Lane sold for $715K. The house has 4 beds and 3 1/2 baths in just under 3000 square feet.
The highest price in Boca Falls last month was $702K for the very large 5000 square foot home at 21379 Rockledge Lane. With 7 bedrooms (configured as 6 beds and an office) and 4 1/2 baths, the home sits in the premium Estates subdivision and has a large pool with a wide and long lake view.
- 21741 Fall River Drive sold for $578K with 4 bedrooms and 3 baths in 3100 square feet.
- The slightly smaller 21753 Westmont Court sold for $575K.
- Down to 2700 square feet but still 4 beds and 3 baths, 12645 Torbay Drive sold for $540K.
- A little smaller and with only 2 1/2 baths, 21666 Abington Court sold for $470K.
- Down to 2500 square feet, but with 4 beds and 3 baths, 12670 Yardley Drive sold for $440K. That was the lowest in Boca Falls.
Sitting on the east side of 441 between Clint Moore and Atlantic, Saturnia Isles is an orphaned community in West Delray that feels like a part of West Boca.
9616 Savona Winds Drive sold for $700K after nearly 6 months on the market. The home has 3500 square feet with 5 beds and 3 baths.
Two very similar models sold with 6 beds and 4 baths in 3400 square feet:
9898 Savona Winds Drive – $575K
9826 Savona Winds Drive – $565K
Boca Isles topped out under $600K last month, with only smaller homes closing. 20131 Ocean Key Drive in Boca Isles South sold for $590K with 4 beds and 3 baths in 2700 square feet.
20051 Palm Island Drive (another 4/3 model in South) sold for $581K with 2800 square feet.
In Boca Isles North, 19666 Black Olive Lane sold for $560K, also 4/3 with 2700 square feet.
19376 Preserve Drive sold for $510K, a 4/3 with 2800 square feet.
10767 Queen Palm Court sold for $520K, a very good price for this 4/2 model with 2300 square feet. Substantial remodels in the kitchen and bathrooms helped.
10712 Avenida Santa Ana in a gated section of Mission Bay sold well at $615K. The house has 4 bedroom and 3 baths in 2700 square feet.
Just down the street 10608 Avenida Santa Ana sold for $475K. It’s a 4/3 model with 2500 square feet.
The smaller 20374 Vera Cruz Lane sold $429K with 3 beds, 2 1/2 baths in 2200 square feet.
20280 Puccini Terrace in Sonata sold for $385K. That’s a 4 bed, 2 bath house in just over 2000 square feet.
On the south side of Glades, 11098 Baybreeze Way in Harbour Springs sold for $390K with 4 beds and 3 baths in just over 2000 square feet.
Boca Winds peaked at $546K with 22459 Tiki Drive. The house at the southern end of the community has 4 bedrooms and 3 1/2 baths in 3250 square feet.
- In the Waters Edge subdivision 12323 Saint Simon Drive sold for $498K with 5 beds and 3 baths in 2800 square feet.
- 22230 Kettle Creek Way in Hampton Park (4/3, 2700 sq.ft.) sold for $460K. Nearby 22250 Kettle Creek Way (4/3, 2250) sold for $450K.
- On the winding Collington Drive, 22260 Collington Drive (4/3, 2500 sq.ft.) sold for $459K.
- The smaller 12809 Tulipwood Circle (3 beds, 2 1/2 baths, 2100 sq.ft.) in Waterways sold for $440K.
- At $414K, 22218 Clocktower Way has 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths and nearly 2300 square feet.
- 22047 Altona Drive (4/3, 2300 sq.ft.) sold for $406K in Monterey Bay.
Shores at Boca Raton
Three homes sold in The Shores, two of them in the mid-500s:
- 18672 Sea Turtle Lane (5/4, 3000 sq.ft.) – $540K
- 11161 Sandyshell Way (4, 2 1/2, 2900 sq.ft.) – $538K
- 18704 Ocean Mist Drive (4, 2 1/2, 2900 sq.ft.) – $460K
For the two very similar homes, the one on Sandyshell had a much nicer lot (pie shaped cul de sac) and more substantial upgrades, especially in the kitchen.
Two homes sold in “Cricklewood Estates”. 9497 Old Pine Road sold for $500K with 4 beds and 2 1/2 baths in 2600 square feet. Nearby 9459 Old Pine Road sold for $485K with a slightly smaller floor plan. Both were listed by the same broker around the same date and sold within a couple weeks of each other.
- 10368 Canoe Brook Circle sold for $470,000. The house has 4 beds and 2 baths in 2200 square feet.
- 10264 Crosswind Road sold for $420K with 3 beds, 2 baths and 2200 square feet.
- Nearby a slightly larger 10102 Crosswind Road sold for $408K. The house has 4 beds and 2 baths.
- 10138 Harbourtown Court (3/2, 2100 sq.ft.) sold for $405K
- 20032 Back Nine Drive (3 beds, 2 1/2 baths, 2300 sq.ft.) – $404K
Lakes at Boca Raton
- 18702 Cape Sable Drive (4 beds, 2 1/2 baths, 2600 sq.ft.) – $460K
- 10686 Cypress Bend Drive (4/2, 2400 sq.ft.) sold for $457K
- 10608 Plainview Circle (4, 2 1/2, 2500 sq.ft.) – $443K
- 18486 E Covington Trace (4/3, 2400 sq.ft.) – $425K
- 10894 Old Bridgeport Lane (3, 2/12, 2300 sq.ft.) – $410K
- 18974 Concerto Drive (4, 2 1/2, 2200 sq.ft.) – $410K
- 18782 Point Cypress Court (4, 2 1/2, 2500 sq.ft.) – $400K
Two homes sold in the gated Island Lakes subdivision on the north side of Glades Road at Judge Winikoff:
11806 Island Lakes Lane (4/2, 2300 sq.ft.) sold for $425K
20650 Bay Brooke Court (4, 2 1/2, 2400 sq.ft.) sold for $435K
Also, two houses sold in Indian Head:
21215 E Raindance Lane (4/2, 2000 sq.ft.) sold for $373K
21193 Conestoga Drive (4/2, 2300 sq.ft.) sold for $430K
Boca Landings and Boca Vista Estates
These homes are on the north side of Yamato between 441 and Lyons.
- 9499 Lake Serena Drive (4/2, 2250 sq.ft.) sold for $460K
- 9721 Enchanted Pointe Lane (4, 2 1/2, 2700 sq.ft.) – $455K
- 9672 Tavernier Drive (4, 2 1/2, 2500 sq.ft.) – $400K
- 9374 Aegean Drive (4, 2 1/2, 2100 sq.ft.) – $344K
Two homes sold in Lexington Estates, 10268 Lexington Estates Boulevard sold for $455K and 22195 Braddock Place sold for $440K.
10009 Country Brook Road sold for $370K.
10871 Fox Glen Drive sold for $415K.
10356 Brookville Lane sold for $398K.
10391 Boca Woods Lane sold for $410K.
22047 Martella Avenue sold for $344K.
In Brentwood of Boca, 8421 Nadmar Avenue sold for $385K and 8160 Nadmar Avenue sold for $343K.
17870 Litten Drive in Stonebridge Country Club sold for $180K.
15969 Double Eagle Trail in Mizner Country Club sold for $389K.