This week’s restaurant inspection report is a good one. There were some perfect inspections, and no really big numbers or bad inspections.
Leading off is Holloway’s Irish Pub, next to Carrabba’s in the Boca Pointe plaza on the northeast corner of SW 18th and Powerline. They had a perfect inspection and they’ve done it before. We’ve only seen good inspections for them and it’s more than a couple times.
Lucky Express on Clint Moore just west of Military Trail also had a perfect inspection. We often see Asian restaurants do poorly on inspections so this really stands out.
Other perfect inspections were reported for Jerkit Cuisine in Coconut Creek and Walmart at Turtle Creek in Coral Springs.
Good inspections were also notched by:
- Wendy’s on Military Trail in Deerfield Beach (1 minor violation)
- Vinny’s All Day Cafe in Regency Court, aka Woodfield Plaza (2 violations, 1 high priority)
- Rafina in the same plaza as Holloway’s (3, 2)
- Moe’s Southwest Grill on Glades (3, 1)
- 5 Spice Asian on Yamato (4, 3)
- Souvlaki Fast on Spanish River Blvd (4, 2)
- McDonald’s on Military Trail near Town Center (5, 0)
- Duffy’s on St. Andrews near Town Center (5, 3)
The worst of the week wasn’t that bad. The biggest number goes to Sal’s Restaurant on Military Trail in Deerfield Beach with 14 violations including 3 high priority.
The most notable inspections with 10 or more violations were:
- Lindburgers in Westwinds of Boca (12, 2)
- Restaurante Brasil in Sandalfoot Square (11, 3)
- Japango in Delray Marketplace (11, 0)
- Orient Kitchen in Regency Court (11, 1)
As usual, our pdf of this week’s spreadsheet is below: