It was a short four-day week of inspections and our spreadsheet has just 22 inspections, only two of them in West Boca.
The relatively new Pollo Tropical (441 at Palmetto) had a pretty good inspection with 5 violations, 2 of them high priority. “My Delicious Deli” on Palmetto at Powerline had a licensing inspection with 4 violations (1 high priority).
Other good news includes licensing inspections for Soho Subs on Wiles in Coral Springs (1 minor violation) and La Gelateria in Royal Palm Place.
The worst of the week were the six places with more than 10 violations:
- Royal Palm Yacht & Country Club – 15 violations, 4 high priority
- Henry’s on Jog in Delray – 14, 6
- Rotelli’s on Jog in Delray – 14, 6
- Beer Trade Co Boca – 13, 9
- Patio Tapas & Beer – 13, 4
- Del Aire Golf Club – 11, 4
As always, our spreadsheet for the week is below: